276 Carlaw Ave #200
A token board can be used within an educational setting , at home, or anywhere in the environment of the child to provide a positive reinforcement for completing tasks or behaving in desired ways.
Token economies are used as a method of strengthening a behaviour, or increasing its frequency, because the tokens are a way of “paying” children for completing tasks and the children can then use these tokens to buy desired activities or items (Miltenberger, 2008).
Able2learn has created creative and engaging token boards for your child. There are several different types of Token Boards.
1. The Money Token Board can be used, not only as positive reinforcement, but also to indirectly learn to identify coins, and simple adding.
2. Picture Token Boards can be used, not only to as positive reinforcement, but also to learn the parts of an object, and to develop speech.
3. Traditional Token Boards can be used for children who require more simple non distracting Boards.
How To Use The Token Boards:
1. Laminate the Token Board.
2. Velcro the tokens and where the tokens will be placed.
3. Determine what the child's reward will be for receiving all the tokens.
4. Do not take rewards away for a wrong answer or a behaviour that is not desired. Token boards should be for POSITIVE reinforcement only.
I hope you enjoy our Token Boards.Please share on social media and, leave a review.
With love from our family to yours.
Food And Vegetable Flashcards Matching Game Use these Food Flashcards to teach language , visual discrimination, nutrition program in Science and Health. These food cards...
This Book Has 9 Pages Toilet Skills can be difficult for many children. This social story uses Niam Jain Autism Artist as the main character. The story is made of simple sentences...
This Package Includes : 17 pages General Comprehension Package: 3 pages per recipeRecipe Comprehension: 4 pages per recipeGrocery List: 2 pages per recipeDollar Up: 2...
This teaching resource has 1 Page This data sheet was designed to keep track of your child or student in a school or home school setting. It is intended to be used to evaluate how much...