276 Carlaw Ave #200
This program has 8 pages.
This package contains 8 pages of Money Token Boards and Rewards to help your child to learn about the concept of money, receiving Tokens and Rewards. This is a great reward system to incidentally teach your child all about Money in a fun way. There are two types of Token Boards in this package, with visual support and without Visual Supports.
There are many uses, be creative.
Able2learn has created these learning token boards for your child. Learn to add while getting rewards can make learning fun!
Learning to count money is an important skill for independent living. The more opportunities your child receives to learn is important to mastering the skill.
Money Token Board come with visual supports and without visual supports. Choose the one that is right for your child.
A token board can be used within an educational setting , at home, or anywhere in the environment of the child to provide a positive reinforcement for completing tasks or behaving in desired ways.
Token economies are used as a method of strengthening a behaviour, or increasing its frequency, because the tokens are a way of “paying” children for completing tasks and the children can then use these tokens to buy desired activities or items (Miltenberger, 2008).
Able2learn has created creative and engaging token boards for your child. There are several different types of Token Boards.
1. The Money Token Board can be used, not only as positive reinforcement, but also to indirectly learn to identify coins, and simple adding.
2. Picture Token Boards can be used, not only to as positive reinforcement, but also to learn the parts of an object, and to develop speech.
3. Traditional Token Boards can be used for children who require more simple non distracting Boards.
How To Use The Token Boards:
1. Laminate the Token Board.
2. Velcro the tokens and where the tokens will be placed.
3. Determine what the child's reward will be for receiving all the tokens.
4. Do not take rewards away for a wrong answer or a behaviour that is not desired. Token boards should be for POSITIVE reinforcement only.
I hope you enjoy our Token Boards.Please share on social media and, leave a review.
With love from our family to yours,
This program has 42 pages. This package contains 42 pages of Money Token Boards and Money, to help your child to learn how to add, learn about Money, while recieving Tokens and Rewards. This...
This teaching resource has 1 Page Pair the ABC Antecedent-Behavior Consequence Data Sheet with the Behavior Data Sheet and the Event Frequency Data Sheet What is a ABC...
This program has 5 Pages How To Use The Program: Laminate the sheets , cut out the pattern strips. Velcro. Place pecs on the squares. The visual strips can aid in...
I Can Share My Feelings When I Am Sad: Boy Version: Pages 17 Has your child every been bullied? Mine has on several occassions, and surprisingly by educated adults too. Lets be clear, research...
I Am Being Bullied Boys Version: 28 Pages Has your child every been bullied? Mine has on several occassions, and surprisingly by educated adults too. Research shows our kids are more likely to be...