1. Can I use Able2learn materials in place of school, ABA programs?
Able2learn Inc. materials can be used as part of an existing program, for homeschooling or for supplementary learning. It is up to the parent or the individual how to use the materials.
2. What are the rules for the different licenses : parent vs. commercial?
Parents fall under the non-commercial clause and may not distribute or charge the end user a fee for use of materials. This includes but is not limited to, distributing to therapists, school, educators and institutions who do therapy on their child. A parent license is for personal consumption ONLY with their child/children. Please ask your therapist to purchase a Commercial License.
The Commerical License is for any Professional or Institution who charges the end user a fee. This includes , but is not limited to parents, therapists, educators, organizations, centers , schools , and non profits. The end user can charge for use of materials in a class or program but cannot sell the materials. With this license you may charge the end user a fee with the Commercial License. Multiple licenses may be bought. Please adhere to our attribution policy. Under any conditions Professionals and Organizations may not take and use materials that is distributed to them from a parent or anyone else for any reason.
3. What is the attribution policy
4. What are the rules for distribution of materials?
1. Parent License is for personal consumption only and may not be distributed for any purpose including to therapists, centers, schools, professionals who charge the end user a fee ( including if they are charging the parent a fee for their services). Please ask the professional to purchase a commercial license to use the materials to work with your child , if you are paying the professional a fee.
2. End users , Therapists , private educators, organizations, but not limited to may not distribute materials or share their paid license with others.
5 .Can I build upon the material?
No Derivatives If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified
material. Under no conditions may any materials be sold for monetary gain.
6. Can I embed programs, content, blogs and videos onto my site?
In no way can you suggest that Able2learn Inc. endorses you, is an affiliate or a partner without written consent. If the content is posted on a website that requires a loginto enter, the website must give proper credit to Able2learn Inc. and that the material is available at www.able2learn.com before sign in.
Non Commercial refers to the definition that the materials may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed to any third party, including but not limited to therapists, organization, non profits educators and clinicians who charge the end user a fee. This includes, but is not limited to, using Able2learn Inc. or affiliated marks, Autism Wisdom , Picture2Learn Method, Niam Jain, I2Us in advertising and marketing material. This includes websites and other mediums where there are advertisements. Parents license falls under Non Commercial. If you are unsure of use of material, content or marks please contact us for clarification at email@example.com.
6. Can My Organization Create Content for ABLE2LEARN INC.?
If you would like to work with us, please email us your proposal. All proposals will be reviewed and you will be contacted. We have specific guidelines that we follow, and all programs, recipes and video donations will be subject to guidelines.
7. What is the Copyright of Donation of Programs, Recipes, Pictures and Videos?
8. Can I Link To Able2learn Website?
Yes, you can provide a link to Able2learn website or its materials from your site.
Attribution For Use:Per our license, you must attribute the material back to Able2learn, but not in any way that suggests that Able2learn directly endorses you or your use of the materials. Pleaseinclude a link to www.able2learn.com and the verbiage “NOTE: All content is available on www.able2learn.com”
No Derivatives If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
Our License For more information please follow the link to FAQ’s Trademark and Brand Usage of Able2learn Inc.
11. What is Trademark and Brand Usage of Able2learn Inc. and its Materials? How Can It Be Used?
Permitted Use of Marks
1. If you are using the logo, the entire logo must be used. The logo may not be fragmented into parts or the colors changed.
2. At the bottom of the page, where the logo has been used, a link to the website must be included and verbiage.
NOTE: All content is available at www.able2learn.com
3. When using and referencing Able2learn Inc. and any associated Marks, only true and factual statements may be made about Able2learn Inc. and, to discuss or critique Able2learn Inc.
4. You may pin and or post, logo on social media. Reference to the site must be made indicating content is available at able2learn.com.
Prohibited Use of Marks
All users are expected to abide by the following terms unless they have written permission from Nina Jain.
1. You may not say you are a partner of Able2learn Inc. , Autism Wisdom , Niam Jain, or I2Us, without written permission.
2. You may not use our logo on printed material, on websites, or any other medium that are selling a third party services or product without our written consent.
3. You may not use our logo where there are ads, where mark is cluttered or obfuscate.
4. You may not use a mark to promote your own business or give the impression that Able2learn Inc./ Autism Wisdom / I2Us/ Niam Jain, is an affiliate or partner without written permission.
Use of Materials
2. Attribution says you must attribute the materials back to Able2learn Inc. You must give appropriate credit for all blogs and give a link back to the website. The link must include the wording: ““NOTE: All content is available on able2learn.com”. In no way can you suggest that Able2learn Inc. endorses you, is an affiliate or a partner without written consent. If the content is posted on a website that requires a login to enter, the website must give proper credit to Able2learn Inc. and that the material is available at able2learn.com. Parents , professionals and organizations , but not limited to, may not distribute materials to anyone including but not limited to home therapists, schools, programs , organizations. Parents are encouraged to have their therapists and organizations purchase a Commercial License to be used with therapy with their child. Therapists may not use distributed materials with other clients. They must purchase their own license. Parents may not distribute materials to but not limited to, schools, therapists, educators, organizations non profits. These organizations must purchase their own license. If you are unsure of use of material, content or marks please contact us for clarification at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. What is Our Return Policy?
Able2learn Inc. is a social enterprise and at this time, we are unable to do returns. All items are final sale.
Stay up to date for Monthly freebies.
All prices are in CAD.